Because Penrith is a popular holiday destination, the real estate market is busy, not only with holiday property sales, but it is also becoming a desirable place for people to move to permanently. With its central location, this beautiful, historic market town is near all the amenities and sites of the Lake District and is proving to be a perfect place to live when you need to work from home.
This pandemic has taught us that it is possible to work effectively from a distance, and Penrith ticks all those boxes. We have realised that we do not necessarily need to live in busy cities any longer as we can work effectively from anywhere, and this has led to many people following their dreams and opting to live in beautiful surroundings where they can enjoy a better lifestyle.
Stop & Store Penrith is a storage facility ideally situated nearby the town and offers safe self storage for anyone who is looking for secure storage when they need it.
When a Self Storage Unit Can Help You
There are many reasons why people make use of self storage facilities to store their extra belongings safely. The lack of space is a problem for many households and businesses. Hiring a self storage unit is a convenient way to solve any storage problems we may experience, whatever our circumstances. Instead of building on extra space to our home, or renting expensive warehouse space for our business, hiring a self storage unit at Stop & Store Penrith makes economic sense.
- Are you moving house? Apart from being a stressful time, once you have bought a new house you may need to hire temporary accommodation until you move into it. This presents a problem of what to do with your furniture and other personal belongings. So until your house becomes available, store your stuff in self storage, even if you only need it for a month or two.
- If you are thinking of renovating or redecorating your home, consider storing your household goods in a self storage unit. Your precious furniture and belongings will be safely out of the way of careless builders who are sure to dent and damage your stuff if it is left in the house. Dust and debris will get into everything, so rather than take a chance with your belongings getting damaged or even disappearing, rather keep them securely stored in your unit. Renovations can take longer than expected, but a self storage unit at our facility Stop & Store Penrith can be hired for as long as you like, and because our self storage option offers such flexibility, you can easily extend your occupancy.
- Are you having a home clear out? You may be moving to a smaller place, and you need to get rid of some stuff. Unfortunately we are all attached to our stuff, so it is not that easy to just sell it or give it away. A storage unit is perfect to store these items just in case you need them again, or maybe someone else in your family will when they move to their own place. Furniture is expensive to replace so it is worth keeping your favourite items of furniture for a while if you no longer have space for them and storing them in a storage unit keeps them safe and out of harm’s way.
- If you have a baby on the way your current life situation is about to change. You will need to clear a space out for the baby room as well as making your home safer for little ones. Instead of getting rid of your spare stuff permanently while you make space for the baby cot and other baby essentials, rather consider storing it in a unit as you are sure to need it again before too long.
- Another life-changing situation is losing a partner either through death or divorce, and this normally involves downsizing your house. Instead of getting rid of your belongings in a hurry while you are emotionally upset, it makes sense to wait until you can make rational decisions about what to do with your spare stuff. Rather put it in storage until you are sure of what you want to do.
- If you have a holiday home in Penrith you may be tempted to take advantage of the increase in local tourism with staycations taking the place of overseas holidays and rent your house out as a holiday let. You will need to move some of your personal items out of your house, as well as any precious pieces that you do not want damaged. Storing these in a self storage unit is a good option as they will be safely out of the way of your paying guests but will be easily accessible when you use your house.
- If your house is a lock up and go, you will need to find storage space for your outdoor furniture, camping goods, and sporting equipment like bicycles or hiking gear when you are not there. These are not only bulky items, but are really expensive to replace, so rather than risk them being stolen in case of a break in, keep them safe and secure in a storage unit.
Stop & Store Penrith – Sign Up Without Any Fuss
Stop & Store Penrith offers affordable and secure storage rooms that are completely enclosed inside a building and surrounded by a fenced and gated yard. The storage units themselves are constructed of steel, are protected by secure locks and we have a monitored CCTV surveillance for your peace of mind.
Arranging a rental is quick and easy and can be done online. Once we have your details and your payment which is all done online, we send you your PIN access code and you are ready to go. Nothing could be easier.
Contact us today by phone or email for a no obligation quotation on 01768 800291 and speak our professional Stop & Store staff.
Find us on https://www.stopandstore.co.uk/penrith-storage/