Good news for residents of Penrith and surrounds. Stop & Store has arrived. The self-storage professionals have come to town in Cumbria, choosing the Penrith area to establish a new self-storage facility.
In fact, if you are anywhere in the North Lake District looking for self-storage, look no further than the new self-storage facility near Penrith. Stop & Store Penrith self storage is in the perfect position to serve the surrounding area with safe, modern self-storage. Penrith is located just off the M6 motorway in Cumbria, making it a very convenient and central storage point to serve the whole area, and Penrith in particular. The ease of getting Penrith by means of its access to the M6 and A66 was a key factor in choosing this excellent location.
Stop & Store Penrith self storage facility itself is conveniently located on the outskirts of Penrith just off the A66, where it offers easy access for loading and offloading. The self-storage facility has been positioned to ensure that Penrith residents and business owners in particular benefit from this new facility. The good news is that these self-storage units are also within easy reach for many other North Lakes storage seekers.
Keswick storage users will only have to travel 11 miles to store their goods here, while residents from Threlkeld, Sockbridge, Hutton John, Penrrubbock, Pooley Bridge, Stainton and Watermillock have less distance to travel on the same route. The cheap storage that Stop & Store offers will certainly be a benefit to all.
The Lake District storage users from Thackwaite, Troutbeck, Newbiggin, Barton, Redhills, Flusco, Greystoke, Motherby, Yanwath, Pategill, Fairhill, Eamont Bridge, Clifton, Newton Rigg are all potential beneficiaries for storage of household or business purposes.
To ensure that you are choosing the right partner to entrust your valuables with let’s look at some of the important factors in deciding about your self-storage provider:
What to Look for in a Self Storage Unit
If you are new to or considering self-storage for your business and home items, what should you look out for?
- The location and accessibility are the first considerations. It should be in easy reach and offer good offloading and loading access.
- Because the items that you intend to store are valuable, check the safety and security that is offered by the self-storage company. This should be 24/7 monitoring by cameras at least. At Stop & Store Penrith only the highest levels of security will do by recording the units through closed-circuit television cameras.
- Can you make a booking online, or view the unit online? This facility saves going to the unit and having to interact with people over this period. At Stop & Store Penrith we make it easy for you to make the reservation. We assist customers through a quick and efficient booking system. We also help you take the guesswork out of the unit size that will accommodate the volume of possessions you would like to store.
At Stop & Store Penrith Self Storage, the unit we offer has the following dimensions:
Internal Length (m) 2.80
Internal Width (m) 2.07
Internal Height (m) 2.00
- This means that you can store the equivalent of a small flat or about 160 medium-sized boxes. Think of it as a medium-sized closet, in which you could store a double mattress, refrigerator, dresser, couch or motorbike.
- Enquire about when you can get access to your unit, as you may need it day or night at a time that suits you. Compare the operating hours of the self-storage companies. Storage Penrith provided by Stop & Store allows long access hours.
- Look for specials and make use of them. Stop & Store often has promotions on our units or opening specials, so keep an eye out for them and avail yourself of the cheap storage they offer.
- Scour the area for North Lakes storage facilities and look at their location and access. You will find Stop & Store Penrith one of the most accessible to the residents of the whole Lake District.
- Read the reviews, especially Stop & Store, we are well recognized for the great customer service we offer. Make the right choice.
Why Choose Stop & Store self-storage Penrith?
Stop & Store is a family-owned business with over 35 years’ experience in giving customers great service and looking after their possessions. Your possessions are completely safe with us.
The North Lakes Storage solution is easy to access. If you are relocating and need interim or extra storage, travelling or doing renovations and would like to have a short-term solution to your furniture storage, or you would like to store sporting equipment of building materials, self-storage is suited to them all. Our units are thermally insulated to keep the storage environment at ambient temperatures.
If you have a business that has some storage requirements, we can help you with an answer to your needs. It could be for excess stock or to run your stock distribution in long term. Whatever the purpose, we can assist.
Should you wish to rent a self-storage unit from us, you can do it without having to go anywhere. This easy process has been designed for your health and safety and to save you from having to meet anyone face to face. We need to have all your information, upon which you will be emailed a contract. Without having to scan or print anything, this can be signed online. These contracts only commit you to a month at a time, all the details on how to advise us when you want to exit are in the contract.
Give us a call today for a no-obligation quotation on 01768 800291 and speak to a friendly Stop & Store staff member.