Are you one of those who would never consider self-storage as an option where you could keep your business or personal items if you need to make a bit of extra space available at home or at work? You will be pleasantly surprised when you check our self-storage units at Stop & Store, Clacton. Our modern steel self-storage units are designed to keep your business or personal belongings secure, clean, and dry. And our facility runs on an easy to use, state-of-the-art operating system, every aspect of which is designed to make your experience as a customer as good as possible.
When is self storage an option?
Here are some good reasons for you to consider self-storage:
- Hiring a self-storage unit at our modern facility doesn’t require you to sign any form of a lease or placing a deposit. So whenever you need extra space outside your home or office, we offer a secure environment where you can store your goods for as long or as short a period of time as you choose.
- If you are between houses, downsizing, or just de-cluttering, self-storage is perfect for storing your excess household belongings safely and at a reasonable cost.
- If you need to set up a home office and you require a space to be cleared, hire one of our units to store your extra belongings in a clean, safe environment.
- If you run an online shop, our storage units are perfect for using as a depot for receiving deliveries and then packing them for dispatch. Our self storage units at Stop & Store Clacton are accessible from 8 am to 8 pm, 7 days a week, so there is no need to follow traditional office hours. You can also rest assured that your stock will always be safe.
- You may have lost your job, as have thousands of others, due to the downturn in the economy as a result of the pandemic. A self storage unit may be the solution to starting up your own business especially if you need a place to store the tools of your trade. You may wish to set up a sewing business, an art studio, or a plumbing business, and need to store your equipment safely. Our self-storage units come in different sizes with no long-term leases or hefty deposits required, unlike if you rent an office space.
- If you have bulky belongings taking up space in your home or garage, such as camping equipment, ski equipment and sports equipment that you only use seasonally, or even Christmas decorations that are used only once a year, a self-storage unit could be a practical solution to your space problems at home. They are out of your way but can be accessed easily 24/7 if you need to.
Choosing a self storage facility
These are some of the factors to take into account when choosing a self storage facility for your belongings.
- The self storage facility needs to be perfectly located for easy access, not only by road but also with adequate parking to ensure the easy loading of items to be stored in the units.
- An important consideration when choosing a facility is how secure your belongings will be. Our security systems at Stop & Store, Clacton include monitored CCTV, PIN code access, and our units are individually alarmed and have intruder alarms to guard against possible burglaries. Our state-of-the-art operating systems ensure your belongings will be safe and secure.
- A self-storage facility needs to be user friendly with tedious paperwork kept to a minimum in order to gain access to a storage unit without any fuss. At Stop & Store, Clacton we offer our customers an efficient and simple system that lets you access your unit as soon as you are ready.
- At Stop & Store Clacton we offer a choice of unit sizes ranging from 12sq.ft, with the largest being 200sq.ft. To make calculating the size of the unit you need easier, use the space calculator on our website. Just add what you wish to store, and our space calculator will do the rest.
- It is important that a self-storage facility offers you to access at any time you need it. Stop & Store self storage Clacton is open from 8 am to 8 pm, seven days a week allowing you after-hours access for extra convenience.
- Ensure that the self-storage facility does not lock you into a contract as your circumstances may change. Stop & Store Clacton has no lock-in contracts, and we offer both short and long-term rentals. We run specials and reductions on our units, so check our website for our latest rates.
- Check that the units are kept free of pests and vermin, as either of these can damage your stored household or office items if they gain access to your storage unit.
- Read the reviews left by customers to put your mind at rest that you have made the correct choice. See some customer reviews here for Stop & Store.
At Stop & Store self storage Clacton, we have made the health and safety of our customers and staff a priority during this time of Covid-19 pandemic. The way our storage units are set up allows for safe social distancing while you make use of our facility. You can book your unit online or by calling us over the phone.
If you wish to view a storage unit in person, book a visit online and a staff member can show you around the facility remotely by using our CCTV system after you have been given a temporary access code. This enables you to visit and book a unit without any face-to-face contact. We will email you your contract and access code so you can be set up and ready to go.
We apply social distancing guidelines throughout Stop & Store. We operate 12 hours a day, 7 days a week so it is unlikely that there will be many customers on site at the same time that you wish to visit.
Our storage facility is located in Fareham and is perfectly located to service Clacton, Fareham and the surrounding area.
Please contact Stop & Store Clacton on 01255 446174.