The events over the past two years following the pandemic has changed the way that most of us work, commute, and live. The trend has been to migrate out of the cities by many people as working from home has become the new normal, and people have realised that with the development of technology, we can work from anywhere.
This trend is likely to continue into the future with country locations gaining in popularity as many of us escape the rat race of the big city for the peace and quiet offered by smaller centres. Fareham is no exception, and being situated between Portsmouth and Southampton in Hampshire, is a desirable location for those seeking to work from home. In fact it has been voted the second best place to live in the UK and offers all the benefits of a historical market town in a great location, but also offers easy access to the larger centres.
Some Reasons Why Fareham is Such a Great Place to Live
- It is situated between two large cities, so you have the countryside vibe, but you are close to the attractions of the big city when you need them.
- There is a wide variety of excellent value for money properties on offer. If you choose Victorian, Georgian, or modern there will be something for you.
- Many IT and tech companies have set up in this area, or nearby. IBM is based here, and the tech hubs in Surrey, Chichester and West Sussex are within easy reach. So there are business opportunities available.
- For those with a family, there are some excellent schools in the area and many activities to participate in to keep everyone happy and busy.
- Easy accessibility to the motorway make life easier for those who need to be on the move.
Moving and Self Storage
Stop & Store Fareham is perfectly positioned to assist homeowners and businesses who are relocating or downsizing and who need to keep their possessions and goods in self storage. Our facility offers a cost effective and convenient way of keeping either your household or business assets safely for as long as is needed.
Self Storage Unit for Business
- Find a self storage facility that is located centrally to store your excess inventory, stock, or even office furniture and equipment if you are relocating your business. Stop & Store Fareham is conveniently situated in the Thackeray Mall.
- We offer many options as to the size of the storage unit so you will be sure to find one that is perfect for your business storage needs. When running your own business every penny counts so you don’t want to spend unnecessary money on a unit that is too large.
- If you operate an online business you can run it out of a self storage unit. Receive products, pack them in the storage unit, and dispatch them from it as well.
- Trades people and people that need to keep the tools of their trade safely are able to operate out of a storage unit.
- Security is a top priority for business owners so it is essential that the facility you use has top security measures in place so that you can be sure that your assets are safe from theft.
Self Storage Unit for Homeowners
- When considering a move to a new area it is difficult to choose the right house before you become accustomed to the town. A way to get around this is to rent a furnished apartment before committing to a specific area. This way you can decide where the suitable schools are, whether you want to live in a quieter area or one nearer the buzz of shops and restaurants. Storing your furniture in a self storage unit for a few months will allow you this freedom by keeping your belongings safely while you look around for a suitable house.
- You may have found the perfect house but the date to take occupation does not coincide with when you have to vacate your old house, so self storage is so useful as a short term solution of where to keep your belongings.
- If you have decided to downsize but are not yet ready to let go of some of your belongings, rather keep them in self storage to give yourself time to decide what to do with them.
Why Choose Stop & Store Fareham to Solve Your Storage Needs
At Stop & Store Fareham we can assist you with any storage problem you may encounter. It is a flexible solution and gives you the option of storing those difficult items safely instead of cluttering up your home with them.
- It is so easy to apply online for one of our units using our state-of-the-art operating system, and once we receive your payment, we email your individual PIN code which allows you immediate access to your unit.
- The security systems we have in place at our facility are amongst the best in the business, so you can rest assured that your goods will be safe as our facility is protected by monitored CCTV cameras 7 days a week, intruder alarms, and limited access.
- Our units are steel partitioned, lockable spaces that are dry and safe to keep your belongings from being damaged by moisture or pests.
- Hire a unit for any of your short term or long term, business, or personal storage needs. We are very flexible in that there are no contracts to be signed or deposits to be paid. We offer a pro rate if you move your goods in during the month.
- Our units vary in size from 12sq ft to 200sq ft, so whether you need to store something small like a few valuable documents, or something larger such as a household of furniture, we have the right sized unit for you.
- If you are not sure what size unit to book, check out the space calculator on our website. Otherwise please contact us.
Address: Thackeray Mall, Unit C (First Floor) 26a, Fareham PO16 0PQ.
Tel: 01329 556174