When you need to find affordable self storage facility for your belongings you definitely do not want to pay an arm and a leg for it. At Stop & Store Fareham we are fully aware that our clients operate on a budget and need to keep an eye on storage costs. This is why we strive to keep our costs as low as possible without jeopardizing any of the other benefits that you require from your affordable self storage facility.
These benefits would most certainly include excellent security so that you can be confident that your belongings are safe, a location convenient for you to get to, as well as offering a choice of unit sizes.
Choosing the correct size self storage unit will ensure that you do not waste space by renting a unit that is too large, or underestimating the size you need, and not being able to fit all your goods in it.
Working on Your Budget
- As you do your research, you will discover that storage units come in different sizes and each one has its own price as you pay per square foot. You should be looking for low cost per square footage for affordable self storage
- Prices are normally quoted for a month’s duration, and this is mainly because the contracts run month to month. This is a big advantage for calculating your affordable self storage budget. You are not locked into any kind of lease lasting a long period, nor are you required to put down a hefty deposit. The flexibility of your rental running month to month instead of securing it by putting down a deposit for a year, is one of the great advantages of hiring a self storage unit.
- The other budget friendly advantage of hiring one of our units at our self storage facility is that there is no deposit payable.
- You may want to use a storage unit for more than two months, in which case there could be a special offer of a 50% discount for the first two months.
- This is designed to help you find affordable self storage. You are getting one month for free. Either way you look at it, it’s a good deal, and you probably wouldn’t be able to find that type of affordable storage anywhere.
Add These Costs to Your Budget
There are some extra costs that are involved in moving to self-storage that need to be provided for in your budget.
- Moving costs. These will depend on the size of your load and the distance that it must be transported.
- Packaging costs. These include cardboard cartons, bubble wrap and tape: ask your storage company if they can assist. You can rent plastic boxes from Stop & Store Fareham to assist with your house or office move.
- Insurance is recommended and considered to be essential by many. Insurance need not be expensive, and while the self-storage facility may be secure, anything can happen between your house and the storage unit.
- Sometimes a good set of locks is required for your unit. Invest in a strong lock.
The beauty of using an affordable self storage facility such as Stop & Store Fareham is that you can be sure your precious belongings are safe. Your contract is flexible so that you can use it for as long or as short a time as you need, and you can keep everything there until you move into your new home, store your business inventory, keep the goods safe while you wrap up a deceased estate, or any other reason that you may have to need a self storage facility.
How Stop & Store Fareham Can Help You
We make it so easy for you to store with us, even if you are working to a tight budget. Here are some of the benefits of renting a unit at our self storage facility.
- At Stop & Store Fareham we offer a solution to when you need to find affordable self storage for your personal goods for either long or short term.
- The security of goods that are entrusted to us by our customers is our priority. Our facility is secured with CCTV monitored 24/7 with intruder alarms. So you can confidently leave your belongings with us.
- Our state-of-the-art operating system enables you to book and pay online for your self-storage unit. We will email you your individual PIN code so that you can access your storage unit straight away. You are the only one who can access your unit.
- The units vary from 12sq ft to 200sq ft in size. The units themselves are dry and perfect for your home, business, or student storage requirements.
- If you are not sure of the size of unit you need, consult our easy to use space calculator on our website which will give you an idea of how much you can store in each sized unit. If you are still unsure, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
- We do not require you to sign a contract. Store your goods for a month or for as long as you require.
- There are no added costs such as extras for security and utilities. Everything is included in your quoted rental. This helps when you are on a budget.
- We offer easy access for loading and unloading of your goods.
Our facility is located in the Fareham Shopping Centre which is in the town. We are open for your convenience 7 days a week, from 8am to 8pm.
Please check our website for genuine customer reviews.
Tel: 01329 556174. We look forward to hearing from you.