This is a question we ask ourselves when we need to make a decision about whether storage is worth spending money on or not. We work hard for our money, so it is only normal to think twice about where we are going to spend it. We need to see that we are getting value for our money when we decide to spend money on hiring extra storage. Cheap storage Penrith
The option of renting a storage unit makes sense when you consider what the alternatives are. Asking friends or family to store your goods is quite an imposition as they may not have any extra space either. Besides, you may not be sure how long you will need to store your goods for, so a few short weeks may turn into months which will not do your relationships with them any good. Cramming your stuff into your garage or garden shed can lead to your belongings getting damaged, so this is not an ideal solution either.
So when you are faced with prospect of needing space to store your goods for whatever reason, spending money on a storage unit could be one of the better financial decisions to make, as the alternatives are not always to your best advantage.
There are a few things to bear in mind when you are making the decision to rent a storage unit.
- Make sure that the items you actually want to store are not just clutter but rather items that you need and wish to keep. If you have no plan of using any of this stuff again, rather sell it on, donate it to a thrift shop, or give it to someone who can make use of it. It is not worth spending money on storing items that you have no intention of using again.
- On the other hand, if you are unsure whether you will need the items again but may need them at a later date when your circumstances change, it is worth hanging onto them and putting them into storage. Household items are expensive to replace so if there is any chance you may need them in the future, or maybe a family member may need them, then it is worth storing them safely where they will not get damaged.
- In these times of the Covid-19 pandemic many of us are working from home and have had to create a quiet space for our home office. This may have necessitated using a spare bedroom or a space in the dining room and most likely you would have had to get rid of some furniture to make space for your desk and other office equipment. It makes sense to keep these items in a storage unit until you need them back in your home again when you return to work. Nothing lasts forever, and hopefully you will be able to reclaim your bedroom or any other space in your home that you had to use for your home office and take your furniture out of storage.
- If you own a holiday home in any of the beautiful areas around Penrith a storage unit may solve the problem of packing up and carting everything you need to make your holiday enjoyable every time you use it. Bicycles, hiking gear, camping gear, inflatable boats, in fact anything you use exclusively when on holiday, can be safely stored and be ready for your next break.
- If you use this holiday home as a holiday let, you will need a secure place to store your personal items that you do not want visitors using, such as personal linen, kitchen utensils, and any personal clothing items. There is always the risk of your stuff being damaged if you leave it in the house, so a self-storage unit is a great option to store these items that you want kept out of harms way.
Stop & Store Penrith Solves Your Storage Problems
Stop & Store Penrith offers affordable storage units to solve any storage problem you may have. We are conveniently situated near the A66 which allows easy access for loading and unloading. We serve Penrith as well as many villages and towns including Keswick, Hutton John, Stainton, and others.
One of the main concerns of our customers is the issue of whether their goods will be safe from theft. Our storage rooms are completely enclosed, inside a building that is situated in a fenced, gated yard. The units are constructed of steel, have two locks and a heavy-duty bar across the door, so you can rest assured that your belongings will be secure. Our facility is monitored by CCTV cameras. Cheap Storage Penrith
All our units are the same size, fully galvanized and insulated with a thermal container liner which serves to reflect excess heat or cold away. So the contents of your storage container are kept at an ambient temperature which ensures that they are not exposed to extremes which could be damaging to wooden furniture, leather couches, etc.
We make the process of renting a unit very simple. You can apply and pay online, and once you have signed your contract online; it will automatically be returned to us. Once we have received your payment, we send you your access instructions. Our contracts are month to month, so our facility is ideal for long-term or short-term storage rentals.
Our hours of business are from 8am to 6pm, seven days a week, so we are always available whenever you need us.
We look forward to hearing from you as we can help you find a solution to your storage problems. So whether you are moving house and you need to store your furniture, redecorating or refurbishing your home, need storage for personal belongings from your holiday home, or need a storage space for your sports equipment, please give us a call. You will not regret spending your money on a storage unit at Stop & Store Penrith as we offer you value for money and guarantee your belongings will be safe. Cheap Storage Penrith
Penrith CA11 0LZ
Cheap Storage Penrith