All of us would prefer to have unlimited space to keep our belongings, but with modern living we often face a lack of household storage space in our homes. If you are experiencing the difficulty of trying to live in a space that is cluttered and disorganised and you feel that there is just never enough room for all your stuff, this is aimed at you.
When you need extra household storage consider renting a self storage unit, and turn your cluttered home into a tidy, neat space where everything has a place. Besides making it easier to keep your home clean and organised, your family will thank you for improving their lives by keeping their home environment orderly. This kind of environment has a positive effect on everyone who now have a place where they can do their school or college work, even to creating that quiet home office we all need to make working from home easier.
Self storage is becoming more and more popular as people realise that renting a unit is a way of keeping their belongings safe when they run out of household storage space at home.
We are all guilty of having too many things, especially when we have lived in the same place for a long time. A change in our life circumstances is often the catalyst to make us realise we need some extra storage space. Our financial circumstances may have changed, and we need to downsize, or our relationship status has altered, or we just need to find space for those items we do not need all the time.
- When we lose a partner through death or through divorce, it often means that we have to get rid of some of our belongings as our living arrangements need to change. A divorce will normally entail that someone leaves the family home and takes some stuff with them, or it may mean that both partners need to downsize. Instead of selling off furniture and belongings in a rush, self storage can assist both of you to take some time to decide what to do with your possessions and not do something that you may live to regret a few months down the track.
- If you have lost a partner through death, the mourning period can take some time and is a process that cannot be rushed. Moving your excess belongings and furniture into a self storage unit will buy you the time while the estate is sorted out, and you make some life decisions as to where you want to live.
- With Covid and the effects of the various shut downs and quarantine periods on our lives generally, lots of us have had to work from home for the duration of the health crisis. We have been compelled to make space for a home office for ourselves, as well as study areas for our children who have been affected by school and university closures, as these activities have all moved on line. Self storage has been a boon for any of us looking to keep our excess furniture somewhere safe and out of the way. We have all made changes to our lifestyles because of the pandemic, and no one can tell us when we will get back to our old normal.
- If you are an avid cyclist, skier, or love to go canoeing you may struggle to find space at home to store your sports equipment. A self storage unit is ideal for this purpose, and you will always find your valuable equipment safe and in good condition.
- If you need storage space for seasonal garden furniture, camping equipment, and all the other stuff that you use in summer, a self storage unit is perfect for this purpose. Instead of cramming these items into a dusty garage or finding space in your damp garden shed, they will remain damage free and safe from mould in your clean, dry storage unit.
- If you are tired of your cupboards overflowing with clothing, hiring a self storage unit is the perfect solution to the problem of what to do with your seasonal clothing. By placing the clothes that your family won’t be wearing for a few months in a storage unit will free up much needed closet space at home.
It is important to pack your clothes carefully to keep them in good condition. Make sure that your clothes are clean and dry before you pack them so that they don’t develop mould.
Use Stop & Store Fareham to assist when you run out of storage space at home
- At Stop & Store Fareham we offer a household storage solution for when your realise you have too much stuff in your house, and you need a quick solution.
- It is important that your goods are stored in a secure environment. Our self storage facility is fully secured with monitored CCTV and intruder alarms and our units are individually alarmed, so you can rest assured that your precious possessions are in safe hands.
- Our modern, simple operating system enables you to book and pay online for your self-storage unit. We will email you your individual PIN code so that you can access your storage unit straight away. It is as easy as that.
- Our units vary in size from 12 sq ft to 200 sq ft, they are safe, dry, pest controlled and ideal for the purpose of storing any of your excess items.
- No contract needs to be signed and you can hire storage space from 1 month to as long as you need. If you move your goods in the middle of a month, you pay a pro rate.
- So when you need an easy storage solution to some of the storage problems you are likely to encounter in the future, try Stop & Store Fareham. We will keep your belongings safely and securely.
- We are open 7 days a week, from 8am to 8pm.
- Please check our website for what our customers have to say about us.
We are conveniently located in the Fareham Shopping Centre, in the heart of the town. You will have easy access to load and unload your goods.
Tel: 01329 556174. We look forward to hearing from you.