Until your circumstances require that you need to make some extra space in your home or business, you have probably never considered using self-storage as an option. It is a cost-effective way of storing your belongings without them cluttering your home and for as long as you need to. Self Storage Grimsby
When you decide that you need self-storage check out our self-storage units at Stop & Store self storage Grimsby. Our modern steel self-storage units are designed to keep your business or personal belongings secure, clean, and dry. Our facility runs on an easy to use, state-of-the-art operating system, every aspect of which is designed to make your experience as a customer as good as possible, and at this time when we are discouraged from personal contact, we keep that aspect down to a minimum.
When is Self-Storage an Option?
Here are some good reasons for you to consider self-storage:
- If you are between houses, you are downsizing, or just decluttering, self-storage is perfect for storing your excess household belongings safely and at a reasonable cost while you decide whether to dispose of these permanently or keep them because you may need them again.
- If you have to work from home during the pandemic, you will need to set up a home office. This will require a suitable space to be cleared and you may need to store some of your furniture and other belongings. Hire one of our self-storage units to store these extra belongings in a clean, safe environment.
- If you have lost your job, as have thousands of others, due to the downturn in the economy as a result of the pandemic, a self-storage unit may be the solution to starting up your own business particularly if you need place to store the tools of your trade away from your home. You may wish to set up a sewing business, an art studio, picture framing, or a plumbing business, and need to store your equipment safely. Our self-storage units come in different sizes with no long-term leases or hefty deposits required, unlike if you rent an office space.
- You may have started a new business venture during lockdown such as an online shop where you need safe storage for stock items. Our storage units are perfect for using as a depot for receiving deliveries and then packing them for dispatch without the goods cluttering up your home. Our units at Stop & Store Grimsby are accessible from 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week, so there is no need to follow traditional office hours. You can also rest assured that your stock will be always be safe.
- If you have bulky belongings taking up space in your home or garage, such as camping equipment, ski equipment and sport equipment that you only use seasonally, or even Christmas decorations that are used only once a year, a self-storage unit could be a practical solution to your space problems at home. They will be stored safely out of your way but can be accessed easily 24/7 if you need them.
What Makes a Self Storage Facility Right for You?
Here are some factors to take into account when choosing a self-storage facility to ensure that it will work for you.
- The self-storage facility needs to have a location that is easily accessible by road, and also must have adequate parking to ensure the easy off-loading and loading of goods.
- Choose a facility that offers you good security, because your peace of mind depends on your stored goods being safe. Our security systems at Stop & Store self storage Grimsby include 24 hour monitored CCTV, PIN code access, and our units are individually alarmed and have intruder alarms to guard against possible burglaries. Our state-of-the-art operating systems ensure your belongings are safe and secure.
- A self-storage facility needs an operating system that is user friendly with tedious paperwork kept to a minimum. At Stop & Store Grimsby we offer our customers an efficient system that lets you access your unit as soon as you are ready. We will email you your contract and access code and you are ready to go.
- At Stop & Store Grimsby we offer a choice of unit sizes ranging from 12sq.ft to 200sq.ft. To make calculating the size of unit you need easier, use the space calculator on our website. Just add the amounts you wish to store, and our space calculator will do the rest.
- It is important that a self-storage facility offers you access at any time you need it. Stop & Store Grimsby is open from 8am to 8pm, seven days a week allowing you after hours access for extra convenience.
- Ensure that the self-storage facility does not lock you into a contract as your circumstances may change. Stop & Store Grimsby has no lock-in contracts, and we offer both short and long-term rentals. We run specials and reductions on our units, so check our website for our latest rates.
- Units should be kept clean, dry, and free of pests and vermin, as these can damage your stored household or office items if they gain access to your storage unit.
- Read the reviews left by customers to put your mind at rest that you have made the correct choice. See some customer reviews here for Stop & Store.
Stop & Store Grimsby
At Stop & Store self storage Grimsby we have made the health and safety of our customers and staff a priority during this time of Covid-19 pandemic. The way our storage units are set up allows for safe social distancing while you make use of our facility. You can book and pay for your unit online, and we will email your access code to you.
If you wish to view a storage unit in person, book a visit online and a staff member can show you around the facility remotely by using our CCTV system after you have been given a temporary access code. This enables you to visit and book a unit without any face-to-face contact.
Our storage facility is open from 8am to 8pm, seven days a week.
Our storage facility is located at Grimsby DN31 1BA and is perfectly located to service Grimsby and the surrounding areas.
Please contact Stop & Store self storage Grimsby on 01472 563120.